We are looking to fill a full-time Nurse (RN or LPN). The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of nursing care, assessments and planning of care for healthy and acutely ill developmentally disabled adults.
- Ability to implement care with clients that have feeding tubes, SP catheters, trach’s.
- Responsible to carry out telephone assessment of clients and direct unlicensed staff in the care of various clients.
- Responsible for some administrative duties and training of unlicensed staff as required.
- Mostly 8-12 hour day shifts with pager rotation OR could work nights if preferred.
- Will work every 4th weekend and every 4th holiday.
- Allowance given for scrubs.
- DakotAbilities offers health, vision, and dental coverage to all employees scheduled 30 hours or more. We pay 80% of health insurance premiums for single coverage and 78% of premiums for family coverage.
- Other benefits include:
- A $50,000 term life insurance policy paid fully by the agency.
- Flex Spending
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Holidays & time and a half on any worked holidays.
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com