12th Annual Golf Classic
Save the Date Monday, June 10th, 2019
Willow Run Golf Course
The 12th Annual DakotAbilities Golf Classic is an opportunity to spend the day in a fun environment where you will gain a better understanding of the services provided to adults with developmental disabilities. We believe that you will find the experience inspiring and will be truly amazed by the energy and “can do” attitude of the people served by DakotAbilities. Money raised at this event will go directly to the “Accessibility Fund” which provides for housing opportunities, accessible vans and other assistive equipment for individuals with disabilities.
How can you get involved?
Put a team together! The playing format is a 4-person team scramble. Participation includes lunch, hors d’oeuvres, green fees and carts, driving range, putting green, hole-in-one contests and more!
Be a Sponsor! Various sponsorship opportunities are available including the following:
- Platinum: $5,000: includes two teams registration fee, special hole sponsorship/contest sponsorship, one hole sponsorship, recognition in event advertising/literature and your company logo placed on our website.
- Gold: $2,500: includes one team registration fee, special hole sponsorship/contest sponsorship, one hole sponsorship and recognition in event advertising/literature and website.
- Silver: $1,000: Includes one team registration, and two hole sponsorships.
- Bronze: $200-$1000: Includes one of the following: hole sponsorship, lunch, hors d’oeuvres, beverage cart, putting green, driving range, or one of the on-course competitions.
- Single Team: $600 – 18 hole championship course.
Schedule of Events
10:00 – 11:00 am Registration & Assigning Carts
Tune-up your game on the Driving Range & Putting Green
11:00 am Instructions, Rules & Announcements
11:10 am Tee Off-Shotgun Start
Lunch is on the course (available before or during your round)
4:30 pm Social Time, Awards & Announcements
Golf Classic Registration Form